[RTTY] The RTTY World Rank List

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] The RTTY World Rank List
From: chen@mac.com (Kok Chen)
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 13:41:03 -0700
--Apple-Mail-1--145972782

Mario, S56A wrote:

> My best RTTY contest scores were millenium ago :-)

Ah, but Mario, for those of us who start out Millennium on Jan 1
of 2001, all CQWW and JARTS scores were from the previous one.
:-) :-)

I just checked, and it looks like the only score that exist for me is
for the ARRL Roundup.  I guess I should embarrass myself even
more in the future by entering more contests?

73
Chen, AA6TY

--Apple-Mail-1--145972782

Mario, S56A wrote:

scores were millenium ago :-)</smaller></fontfamily>

</excerpt>