[RTTY] The RTTY World Rank List

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] The RTTY World Rank List
From: dk3vn@arcormail.de (Waldemar DK3VN)
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2001 18:55:05 +0100
Hello Don (AA5AU),

many thanks for your support and your very fine comments! Until now I have
received direct and via the reflector positive comments only. So I will
keep it up, this little project.

TARA RTTY Sprint is not in the RWRL, because the max. operating time
in this contest is eight hours only. From http://www.n2ty.org/rtty.html
I have downloaded the rules and the rules are saying "2) Contest Period:
December 1, 2001 (Saturday) From: 18:00 UTC until 02:00 UTC December 2."

One of my basic rules says, that a minimum of 24 hour operating time for
a single operator must be allowed. Between 18 UTC and 2 UTC at the next
day the conditions on the five bands differ very much in the different
regions of our world. As we all know, propagation conditions are "moving
around the world around the clock". :-)

If my time schedule allows it, I will participate in the next TARA RTTY
Sprint, beaming to NA all the time during the night. ;-)

73 de Waldemar, DK3VN
--
http://www.qsl.net/dk3vn German DX Foundation #207 http://www.gdxf.de
Big antennas, high in the sky, are better than small ones, low!