[RTTY] Results of CQ/RJ WW and WPX Contests

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Results of CQ/RJ WW and WPX Contests
From: rayl@azboss.net (Ray)
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 07:33:42 -0700
None of the other "sports" have to wait 30 days to get the results from
the competitors, verify the submitted results and then tabulate said
results.  Normally competition in sports is between just two competitors
in one location, not hundreds in locations all over the world.

This competition is unique.  The choice is simple:  Enjoy the event and
wait for the results or quit competing.

Ray KG7YQ