[RTTY] Results of CQ/RJ WW and WPX Contests

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Results of CQ/RJ WW and WPX Contests
From: twylie@net.ntl.com (Tom Wylie)
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 14:49:01 -0000
Would it not be possible for CQ Magazine to offer a kind of results service
in the form of an acrobat file, sent via e-mail,  for say 1 year for the sum
of $5 or $10.

 I think it fair to say - that all said and done - people like to see the
results of their efforts.   In some contetst, it seems that you e-mail your
entry and then forget about it forever.
There has to be a compromise situation somewhere.

I would think that a subscription service to CQ would go a long way to make
the reults availabale to a wider audience and pay for itself at the same
time....

73 de tom
gm4fdm
----
(("I love children - but I couldn't eat a whole one!"))
-----
GM DX GROUP - Scotland's DX Association