[RTTY] rtty naqp - logs

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] rtty naqp - logs
From: llindblom@juno.com (llindblom@juno.com)
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 18:40:48 GMT
We can speculate all we want about how much fun this would or would not be.
But, we'll never know for sure unless we try it.  It would be another band one
could try in NAQP RTTY.  If the band was stinko for RTTY Qs I'm sure everyone
would avoid it.  But it it were a winter running of NAQP RTTY with QRN of S-5
or below the band could play very nice.

73 W0ETC