[RTTY] Reply from Brian, K6STI

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Reply from Brian, K6STI
From: w7ti@dslextreme.com (Bill Turner)
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 18:43:21 -0700
To those following the thread, I has sent a snail mail to Brian
telling him about a new program which would appear to allow RiTTY
to run with a PCI sound card, and asking him if he was interested
in pursuing it further.

Here is his reply:

>Bill, you'll need an ISA sound card to use RITTY.  See RITTY.DOC for the
>exact requirements.
>
>I am no longer active on RTTY, I am not set up to receive or transmit
>the mode, and I have no plans to develop RITTY further.  The final
>version is 4.53.

Too bad; the RTTY world has lost one of the great ones.

He asked me not to give his email address out and I shall respect
his wishes.

73, Bill W7TI