[RTTY] Fw: RTTY Round-UP Multipliers / Scoring

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Fw: RTTY Round-UP Multipliers / Scoring
From: Walter Dallmeier, DL4RCK" <dl4rck@t-online.de (Walter Dallmeier, DL4RCK)
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 12:40:31 +0100
Hello RTTY-Group,

To all Happy New Year 2003.

Concerning the message below from Bill, W5BBR I updated
the corresponding files of RCKRtty for the upcoming
ARRL Roundup Contest next weekend.

Download the files at:
http://www.rckrtty.de/test/RCKRtty_ARRL_RU_Update.zip

Unzip the files into the main directory of RCKRtty
(most C:\RCKRtty\) and replace the existing files.
-> Nothing else is to do.

See you next weekend in the contest.

73 de Walter

Walter Dallmeier, DL4RCK