[RTTY] ANATOLIAN SOAB VE6YR

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] ANATOLIAN SOAB VE6YR
From: Rfmandmpm at aol.com (Rfmandmpm@aol.com)
Date: Tue May 20 12:20:21 2003
It was an experience. Conditions were not good and many of the Big Guns were
busy in Dayton. There was no action on 10 meters or on 80 meters, but I did
manage to find many old friends and some new ones on 20 meters. Thanks to all
the North American contacts. Nice to see VE7ASK and VE4COX who I missed in
the last few contests. YV5AAX Aldo and PS7TKS were very strong as well as
many LU's and CP6EB. Europe and Asia were fairly good with 5B4ANA and ZC4DW
from Cyprus, A45WD, BX4AF, YE1D and a Big Signal from YB0JIV. I missed GU0SUP
but managed to work his neighbour, MU3EFB. Thanks to TA1EQ and TA1BM in
Turkey and to all the JA's. I believe that the longest call goes to
SV9/DL7VOG/P on the island of Crete.

My biggest disappointment was not the poor conditions nor my poor showing,
but the intentional interference from two of our fellow operators. Many
thanks to the sponsors and to the nice people who participated.

73 de VE6YR   Bob

2003 Anatolian RTTY WW Contest
Sponsored by Anatolian Radio Amateurs Club

CALL: VE6YR  CANADA
Class A Single OP

          QSO       Points      DX     Call Areas
80m:       0              0         0              0
40m:       7            65         3              5
20m:    191         2450       45            24
15m:      27          310         6              8
10m:       0              0         0              0
Total:   225         2825       54            37

Total multipliers:  91
Score:      257075