Re: [RTTY] RTTY SPRINT

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY SPRINT
From: Peter Laws <plaws@plaws.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 13:42:11 -0600 (CST)
On Tue, 9 Mar 2004 llindblom@juno.com wrote:

-> Having seen virtually no mention of it on the RTTY reflector I almost
-> spaced off the craziest, most insane, and totally schizophrenic four
-> hours ever of RTTY contesting (AKA, the RTTY Sprint).  A quick check of
-> the NCJ web site revealed the RTTY sprint is schedule for 3/14/04 from
-> 0000 - 0400 UCT which here in the Midwest is this Saturday from 6 - 10
-> PM (CTD).

May not be able to play due to non-radio committments (the horror!), but
will if I can.  The format certainly sounds interesting.

Of course, I still need VT, DE, and a couple of others, so I try to get
into as many as possible just for the chance to finish all 50 ...

Peter Laws
N5UWY/9