RE: [RTTY] W1AW/90 RTTY and LoTW

To: "Richard Kriss" <aa5vu@arrl.net>,"rtty-contesting" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [RTTY] W1AW/90 RTTY and LoTW
From: "Ford, Steve, WB8IMY" <sford@arrl.org>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 17:16:43 -0400
I was one of the W1AW/90 RTTY operators earlier this week. Although I'm not
involved in log management, I believe they will be batch loading them into LoTW
on a regular basis. The logging is networked between the various W1AW operating
studios and they are still smoothing the rough edges. Joe Carcia, the W1AW
station manager (jcarcia@arrl.org), can give you a better estimate of when the
logs will be uploaded to LoTW.

73 . . . Steve, WB8IMY