[RTTY] NA2M SOABH

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] NA2M SOABH
From: na2m@optonline.net
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 16:58:32 +0000 (GMT)
 SCC RTTY Championship

Call: NA2M
Operator(s): NA2M
Station: NA2M

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:   49  110    34
   20:  111  286    49
   15:    5   14     5
   10:
------------------------
Total:  165  410    88  Total Score = 36,080

Club: Order of Boiled Owls of NY

Comments:

This was a fun contest. I missed a lot of contacts on 20 and 15 since I had to
resort to my R5 vertical on 15 and 20. The 20M bobtail at 20 feet was good for
the 2 JA contacts and SA. My favorite and most effective antenna has always been
the 40M Delta Loop but alas, it came down when the tree fell last week in the
remnants of Hurricane Charley. I managed to load the 160M inverted "L" on 40M
for the 49 QSOs there. I heard only one CW station on 40 attempting to jam
unsuccessfully.

Earliest years logged were PY2FR (1936) and K5AM (1948)

Congratulations and thanks to the SCC for sponsoring this FB contest. I'm
looking forward to next year