[RTTY] Second RTTY Gathering at HamRadio, Germany

To: "RCKRtty Reflektor" <rckrtty@yahoogroups.com>,"RTTY-Reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Second RTTY Gathering at HamRadio, Germany
From: "DL4RCK" <list@dallmeier.com>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 20:32:26 +0200
Hi,

last year the representatives of the two contests "DL-DX RTTY" and "The
Makrothen RTTY" organized the "First RTTY Gathering" during the
HAMVENTION in Friedrichshafen, Germany.

Due to the great success the "Second RTTY Gathering" will take place
this year now on June 24th (Friday), 2005, 7pm (19:00) at "Gasthaus
Heuschober" www.gasthaus-heuschober.de close to the exhibition area.

In the meantime many Hams from Europe and overseas have announced to
attend the RTTY Gathering. If any of you are thinking about going to the
HAMVENTION, Friedrichshafen, Germany this year,
we can only suggest you really should go and attend the RTTY Gathering
with many RTTY Contester and DX-er!

Until then you should take a look on a nice picture collection from last
year:
  http://home.arcor.de/waldemar.kebsch/pics04.html
and read the illustrated article from Phil, GU0SUP!

We all hope to see you at the "Second RTTY Gathering" in Germany!

Please inform us whether you come. We then will send you further
information at the given time.

mailto:dl4rck@t-online.de or mailto:dk3vn@nexgo.de

73 de Walter, DL4RCK and Waldemar, DK3VN