[RTTY] Makrothen - G3LDI

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Makrothen - G3LDI
From: Roger Cooke <roger@g3ldi.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 19:26:21 +0000
Hi. All.                                         Makrothen Contest

   As usual, a busy weekend, and not much time to devote to contesting.
I had a few hours spare on the Saturday evening so
decided to give it a whirl. Actually it was quite interesting inasmuch
that later in the evening, 20 meters was not too hot, but
I had repaired my rhombic, so tried flipping between the two on receive.
It definitely helps with East Coast USA up to W8/9
but after that my TH7DXX is better. Most of what I worked was NA, but I
did put the beam in the opposite direction and
was pleased to be able to switch two directions very quickly.

Call Used                   : G3LDI
Callsign(s) of Operators(s) : G3LDI Makrothen Contest
Entry Class                 : Single, All Band, Low Power

BAND    FSK
===============
80        0
40        5
20      114
15       16
10        0

Claimed Score: 752370.0 pts
I have followed the Makrothen Contest Rules
ALL Operators must sign clearly, including callsign

 Total time spent 3 hours.

Not an impressive score, but I enjoy the Makrothen, hope for more
available time next year.

73 de Roger, G3LDI