Re: [RTTY] mark v field

To: dezrat@copper.net
Subject: Re: [RTTY] mark v field
From: k2qmf@juno.com
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 18:30:32 -0400
Hi Bill,

That's interesting.  When I disconnect the antenna
from my Mark V Field the RX goes completely quiet.
In fact you can't tell that the rig is on!!!

As far as filters, you are correct, you need to buy a few
filters depending on the modes you use and a roofing filter
as well...
The Mark V Field also has DSP and the combination of
DSP and filters makes for a great contest radio.

73,  Ted  K2QMF