Re: [RTTY] Gripe of the Day

Subject: Re: [RTTY] Gripe of the Day
From: "Fred Dennin" <fdennin@numail.org>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 09:37:38 -0800
No "self spotting" is one central premise in virtually every major contest
and should be understood that it is unacceptable.  However, it seems that
lack of specificity in the rules is sometimes interpreted to mean that if
it's not spelled out in the rule, then it's fair game.  Based on my quick
review of the BARTG rules for this year, it does not expressly prohibit self
spotting.

Other committments kept me from playing in this one but for what it's worth,
he/she should just submit a check log.

73'......Fred WW4LL