Re: [RTTY] CQ QRM

To: "Jim McDonald" <jim@n7us.net>, "'RTTY'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] CQ QRM
From: "Dave W7DPW" <w7dpw@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 20:21:01 -0800
I was printing W2QQ occasionally, nothing of  W1ZQ but K7US was almost
100 Percent print when he was on.  I didn't hear the CW at all, But I
did hear some CW up the band a little... Just had loaded up my 40M Delta
loop and I had my linear tuned up to about 250 Watts.And I tried calling
K7US once or twice.

David J Drew  --  W7DPW
Over 50 Years with Same Call
Amateur Extra Since 1970
Continuous ARRL Member Since October 1957
ARRL Life Member October 1969
Vancouver, Washington  98664-4445