Re: [RTTY] Getting back into RTTY

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Getting back into RTTY
From: John Cashen <vk4uc@bigpond.com>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 19:55:40 +1000
Rick,

If K6STI is still making RITTY available then I sure would like to
know how one contacts him.  I need to get a Ritty.lic  file for my W6
call.  I tried several years ago by snail mail and never received an answer.

What a pity that something akin to it is not available for a modern
operating system and sound board..

John   VK4UC / W6KNC