Re: [RTTY] [CQ-Contest] RTTY Reflections

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] [CQ-Contest] RTTY Reflections
From: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 19:09:58 -0800
Amen to all these suggestions.

Also another one that has been discussed here before.

DO NOT PUT A BUNCH OF CR/LF AT THE END OF THE MACRO'S.

One space at the start and just 2-3 spaces at the end are sufficient.  It
looks pretty to see a nice clean screen after you send the exchange, but
when you are about to click on the exchange, and it disappears up the
screen, it's gone unless you scroll back up to find it.

It sure was neat to see all of the new callsigns this weekend.  It seems
like most of them really know what they are doing.  73 and see 'ya in the
next one.
Tom W7WHY