Re: [RTTY] [CQ-Contest] RTTY Reflections

To: "Bill Turner" <dezrat@copper.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] [CQ-Contest] RTTY Reflections
From: "jeff stai" <wk6i.jeff@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 18:43:28 -0800
Actually, I think most of them "know better" but on whatever level
they enjoy sharing the exchange they have designed. It isn't just new
guys either - there are plenty of long exchanges out there from ops
who should "know better", but it is what they want to do. It's the
image they want to present.

Certainly put the info out there, politely. I suspect the old
horse-water-drink thing will often be the result.

73 - jeff wk6i

Winery Blog ~ http://www.elbloggotorcido.com/