Re: [RTTY] N1MM Logger RTTY changes

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] N1MM Logger RTTY changes
From: "Rick Ellison" <rellison@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 10:40:02 -0500
Jim I want to know exactly what you have asked for and when??? I am the sole
Digital programmer for the N1MM project since Digital was added to it 6
years ago..And I have never have given that attitude to anyone that has
asked for a change or addition to the program.

I'm not getting into a pissin match here but this line
Great news! It's about time they figured out RTTY contesting

I think you need to go back and look at that one. If you look at any of the
RECENT polls done including the one at the contest university held at Dayton
you will see that N1MM is the most widely used program today. In all forms
of contesting.

73's Rick N2AMG