Re: [RTTY] follow on

To: "Denis O' Flynn" <ei6hb@eircom.net>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] follow on
From: "Ron Hall, Sr." <ronkp2n@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 15:29:08 -0500
Denis ... according to the 2009 Roundup rules the deadline for email
submission
is 2359 Feb. 02, 2009.   Looks like you sent your log on Feb. 03, 2009, at
3:02 PM.
The robot said "AFTER DEADLINE".

That was a great M/S HP DX effort and I hate to see it go down as a check
log.
It's a painful lesson. I've been there once and it smarts.

GL in the next contest.

73  Ron  KP2N