Re: [RTTY] RTTY Macros for Contesting, etc ?

To: Dennis Bradley <dennis@dbradley.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY Macros for Contesting, etc ?
From: Mark <n7mq@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 11:18:31 -0700
Check out the excellent site maintained by Don AA5AU

www.rttycontesting.com

and click on "RTTY Contest Messages" and see how does his set up.  I
have used them since started RTTY contesting some years ago, and find
them to be just right for me.  His are designed with some WriteLog
features [right click in decode window gives you options for F3 - his
reply with contest exchange, and F4 - his TU K1ABC and QRZ de AA5AU -
plus can log or clear window.

Check out his extras and notes on the same website - great stuff from
great RTTY op and contester - lots of good learning materials.

73, Mark N7MQ