Re: [RTTY] SO2R in WPX RTTY

To: pcooper@guernsey.net, RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] SO2R in WPX RTTY
From: Daniel VE2SB <ve2sb@amsat.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 21:59:03 -0500
Bonsoir my friends. Phil are you shure about 10 seconds or it is 4 seconds.
When you are in contest you are not at your work, relax we do contest for fun.
The rtty contest is for us an opportunity to escape from daily life. It was my
first contest in SO2R for sure I did some mistake with my FKeys. I spent lot of
$$ and I learn hard to do SO2R, give me a chance to be better. After few
contest ans with experience I will give you your TU in nano. Like Bill sais
''Maybe slowing down is not a bad thing.'' And I said ''''Maybe slowing down is
good for your heart too''.

There is my frenchy 2 cents.
Aurevoir

73