Re: [RTTY] N1MM and MMTTY problem

To: <bill@axelrods.org>, <N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] N1MM and MMTTY problem
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 17:30:45 -0400
> Any ideas on what I may be missing?  Or missed in the setup?

Which version of N1MM Logger?

Have you properly set the "DigWindNr" for each digital port?

Have you tried the "Give MMTTY Help Starting" option in the
Digital Setup screen?

Are the MMTTY installations in the C:\Program Files directory
tree or are they in a separate tree off the root (e.g.,
C:\Ham Programs\)?  Vista and Windows 7 have issues with
User Account Control and writing "user data" (e.g., mmtty.ini)
to directories in the "C:\Program Files" tree.  With UAC turned
on (default), Windows will redirect the file to a virtual
directory in the user's data space ... since both versions of
MMTTY would use files called mmtty.ini, there is a good chance
that the files are conflicting.

73,

  ... Joe Subich, W4TV