Re: [RTTY] ROS

To: <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] ROS
From: <johnn1jm@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 11:38:01 -0700
Personally I'd tell them to go pound sand. Nobody owns a frequency. If there
is no signal there, it's open game. For contests they can give it up for a
weekend. They have Mon-Friday to do there thing. I suppose this is an old
debate about this but it gets under my skin :-).

CU in the contest.

John N1JM