Re: [RTTY] 2011 RTTY Roundup - 3830 Claimed Scores 14Jan2011

To: ed@w0yk.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 2011 RTTY Roundup - 3830 Claimed Scores 14Jan2011
From: Susan King <susan.k5du@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 04:12:32 +0000
I may have been one of the few SO-ONE-R operators with a high score. I
didn't have to spend time worrying about band changes or getting stuck on a
dead band.

Whenever I felt a band needed a rest or I needed a rest I changed bands.

Some day I will try SO2R, maybe when I grow another brain.

Susan K5DU