Re: [RTTY] HK0NA

To: "WW3S" <ww3s@zoominternet.net>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] HK0NA
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 18:54:21 -0900
I just hope they stay there long enough for my crank up tower to defrost.
Had to crank it down a few days ago because of wind.  Since then we've had
two snow storms and now the temps are in the dumper.  Found out this morning
I can crank it down some more, but not up!  I guess gravity and ice work
with the down motion but against the up.  Temp now down to -11F so not much
hope for tomorrow I'm afraid.

73,
Gary AL9A