Re: [RTTY] Need a better strategy

To: "Bill Turner" <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>, "RTTYReflector" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Need a better strategy
From: "Ron Kolarik" <rkolarik@neb.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 01:11:27 -0500
There was a 7O, not the one of current interest, doing just that a few weeks
back. He was calling CQ UP and then answering on YOUR frequency. Made
it a bit hard to tell when to call him as he would call CQ UP on the just worked
frequency.....had to chase him all over but he never went more than about 5-7
Khz
from his original QRG before starting over. A lot like working a sprint, it was
fun
watching the pile move all over the place but I'm sure it upset a few people :)

Ron
K0IDT