Re: [RTTY] 10m WAS

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 10m WAS
From: Eric Mynes <kc8wzb@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 10:35:39 -0500
If anyone needs West Virginia on 10m, contact me off the list and we will
see what we can do for you.  Thinking about it, if you really wanted to try
it on 6m, I'm really game for that one too.  I use LoTW for all QSO's and
will do cards.  Check my qrz.com page to see how I do cards.

73,
Eric
k8ohz

On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 8:43 AM, John GW4SKA <ska@bartg.org.uk> wrote:

> Congratulations Ron.
> I can't see the problem with WAS on10m. 80m is a real pain though :-)
> Cheers, John GW4SKA
>

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ron Kolarik" <rkolarik@neb.rr.com>

A wise man once said nothing.