Re: [RTTY] 10m WAS

To: "Eric Mynes" <kc8wzb@gmail.com>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 10m WAS
From: "Ron Kolarik" <rkolarik@neb.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 17:31:08 -0600
Eric a lot of suggestions on contests already but if you just want to fill
in some holes for band/states you can try the K3UK sked page,
http://www.obriensweb.com/sked/index.php?board=lotw
I'll warn you ahead of time that if you check in there it can get a little
nuts at times but fun :)  I resorted to that page for the last one of
250 I needed.

73,
Ron
K0IDT