[RTTY] Fwd: WAE RTTY W7RN(WK6I) Single Op HP

To: NCCC <nccc@contesting.com>, MLDXCC <mldxcc@contesting.com>, REFL-RTTY <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Fwd: WAE RTTY W7RN(WK6I) Single Op HP
From: Jeff Stai <wk6i.jeff@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 15:21:31 -0800
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY
Call: W7RN
Operator(s): WK6I
Station: W7RN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NV
Operating Time (hrs):
Radios: SO2R

   80:   75           0    18
   40:  210          60    57
   20:  297         230    71
   15:  421         220    77
   10:  174          80    41
-------------------------------
Total: 1177  1177   590    41  Total Score = 1,097,307

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Part time effort, working on a new station configuration at W7RN and wanted
test drive some things. Apologies to those who wanted to transfer QTCs when
was in the middle of things and not able to do so. Thanks as always to Tom
and
Midge for their hospitality and for allowing me to derange their station
into
RTTY mode. jeff wk6i

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/

--