Re: [RTTY] WPX suggestion

To: "'Gary AL9A'" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] WPX suggestion
From: "Ed Muns" <ed@w0yk.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 20:03:45 -0400
That's what I understand as well.  There aren't the API's available in
Visual Basic to do the window manipulations required.

Ed P49X

I seem to remember reading a post on the N1MM reflector that their software
team tried to emulate the WL screen that doesn't scroll, but couldn't get it

to work.  I believe the problem was the programming language employed in
N1MM.  Visual Basic?

73,
Gary AL9A