Re: [RTTY] [CQ-Contest] LoTW confirmation rates

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] [CQ-Contest] LoTW confirmation rates
From: Robert Chudek - K0RC <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 18:06:43 -0600
Peter Laws wrote, in part

"...I've never worked a 4Z or any other 4X
station, so that would be a real treat.

Fix that and I'll sign up."

I fail to see any difference than if that *4Z* card showed up in your USPS mailbox. You still have the "option" whether to keep it or tear it up (reject it).

In either "system", you control the legitimacy of your own QSL collection.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

P.S. "Yes, stirring the pot!"