Re: [RTTY] Ten-Meter RTTY Contest Logs Received

To: "'Jim Hargrave'" <w5ifp@gvtc.com>, "'Don Hill AA5AU'" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Ten-Meter RTTY Contest Logs Received
From: "Ed Muns" <ed@w0yk.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 09:05:03 -0800
Jim, on Friday, 12 December 2014 at 1347 UTC, the robot sent you an email
stating that all of the QSOs in your log were missing the sent exchange
(your state).  It was sent to your email address above.  I can re-send it to
you if you wish.

We never received your ADIF log.

Don's list of received logs was created on Wednesday, 17 December at 0144
UTC, after the 15 December deadline.

Shortly after that, I went through the robot submissions and manually edited
the logs that were not accepted.  I added 'TX' as the sent exchange in every
one of your QSO lines in your log.  I resubmitted your log and it is all OK
on our log server now.

When I get a chance, I will run an updated Logs Received list and when Don
gets a chance, he will post it on the website.

Thank you for your participation in the contest and for submitting your log.
Unfortunately, when we have to manually edit hundreds of logs, it takes some
time.   ;>)

Ed W0YK

Jim W5IFP wrote:

Don,
You would have received more logs if the robot would accept them. Mine was
rejected with no reason given.
I then submitted an ADIF file as instructed. I have not heard further and my
call is not on the list of log submittals.

I am not an avid contester, but enjoy operating during contest to help those
that are.