Re: [RTTY] FTDI USB Adapter?

To: "rtty@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] FTDI USB Adapter?
From: Michael Zolno <luv.myipad3@me.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 06:19:14 -0500
Thanks to Scott and Bob for the great ideas and breath of sanity. I'd never
think to sort like that as I'm new to using NewEgg. Guess I better start
getting up earlier in the morning to keep up with you smart guys! Many thanks
all around, I have homework to do.

All my very best,

Mike WH6YH

Sent from my iPad