Re: [RTTY] FSK is bad?

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] FSK is bad?
From: Thom <ki8w@ki8w.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 22:30:11 +0000
Then I guess I am the mercy of Kenwood, who built my TS-480sat. I am thinking they did things right.

I have been using AFSK but I do not like the actual transmit offset ( based on the displayed frequency) when using LSB.

I am about to spend a boatload of cash (my terms, based on my limited income) to put this radio into true FSK to eliminate that problem.

Like I stated before, when I get this setup, I would like someone from the list to join me on the air and lets see exactly how wide my signal is. Then I will know.

73

Thom KI8W