Re: [RTTY] RTTY on 60 Meters

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY on 60 Meters
From: Lee Roberts <ham@n0sq.us>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2017 12:14:16 -0600
From ARRL's website:

With an eye to the potential for expanded 60 meter privileges in the
future, the ARRL believes it is critical to cooperate fully with the
NTIA. Therefore, the ARRL asks all amateurs to restrict 60-meter digital
operations to PSK31 or PACTOR III.

It doesn't seem to forbid RTTY but from I understand is that digital
modes are being discouraged.