SD-User

[SD-User] SD/FT1000MP/Microham Interface

To: "Sd-User@Contesting.Com" <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] SD/FT1000MP/Microham Interface
From: "Colin, G3PSM" <g3psm@ntlworld.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 19:16:46 +0100
I'm sure this has been asked before but I can't find it in any FAQs or
past emails.

I have the line-up as above, the Microham being the basic interface.
Now depending which order I carry out the switching on of the rig or
booting up SD I get the following -

1)   Booting up SD into logging page with rig switched on enables
frequency control on rig but switches rig into transmit.

or

2)  Booting up SD into logging page and then switching on rig keeps rig
on receive but disables FT1000MP keyer !

Probably something stupid and maybe something to do with DTR/RTS
settings but I cannot find reference to this in the SD help files.

The problem does not happen within Logger 32 but I don't really want to
use Logger for contesting.

Any thoughts or solutions please?

73

Colin, G3PSM