SD-User

[SD-User] SDVCHECK

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] SDVCHECK
From: "David Dix" <david@minicat.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 12:35:48 -0000
Hi All,
Have used SDV for the VHF Christmas Cumulative and it all worked fine. I am
having trouble generating an output file to integrate the contest activity with
my normal logging programme VQLog. Everytime I try to generate either an ADIF
or text file the SDCheck says "Invalid Band QSO 1" "Invalid Band QSO 2" etc.
etc. This just carries on and on. Even if I make up a test file with just one
QSO it still does the same and keeps incrementing until I have to close the
programme to stop it.

I'm probably missing something really basic but am panicing a bit at the
thought of having to re-key 130 odd QSO's!

Any assistance greatfully received.
Good New Year to all
David