SD-User

[SD-User] Keying

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] Keying
From: John Muzyka <g4rcg@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 06:26:20 +0000 (GMT)
Paul
I have just come to set up SD for the 21/28mhz test and down loaded the latest
version on SD 14.10 and the cw keying is totally stuffed??? (I noticed an new
bit of text come up as it was loading saying something about calibrating winkey
which I have not seen before)
Its the same set up as always Winkey Mk1 (com port keying not USB or adapter)
but the keying is missing characters, I thought it was either the key or me,
but tried it in Logger 32 and Writelog and its fine, dont think you will get
this before the contest starts so looks like I will have to try to do it in L32.
Its my fault as I should have kept the previous version but with me getting set
up late I just over wrote the programme with the new version.
Perhaps you could keep and archive of old versions on SD so that if this
happens again and we dont keep the previous version we can get it back off the
web site.
John G4RCG