SD-User

[SD-User] Log submission to CQWW.

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] Log submission to CQWW.
From: brian coyne <g4odv@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 21:48:07 +0000 (GMT)
Thank you to all for those quick responses.

That was it, I just re-submitted with just the c/s header and no dot log!

Entry acknowleged and accepted now.

David (ueg) did you really mean that all my posts have appeared that way?

I am puzzled because when I look at that same initial mail after posting and
delivery back into my mailbox it looks completely normal and nothing like the
garbage you have shown, now if true, what on earth can I do about that?  I
could do a test piece from my other computer perhaps for comparison..

Brian.