SD-User

Re: [SD-User] Documentation for template files?

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [SD-User] Documentation for template files?
From: Bert Hyman <bert@iphouse.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 16:31:57 -0600
Earlier, I wrote

> Rather than trying to configure SD on the fly, I'd like to create a
> template file for the Minnesota QSO party next month (rules here:
> http://www.w0aa.org/mnqp_rules.htm).
>
> I've tried building one out of parts from other templates, but haven't
> got it quite right (it wants to log signal reports when the exchange is
> just name and s/p/c).

Still trying to get this right, I found that with no other changes, if I
used "NAQP.MLT" as the multiplier file, it worked correctly, but if I
used my own "MNQP.MLT", it reverted to wanting to send and log signal
reports. I tried substituting a few other state QSO party MLT files and
got the same result.

What is it about the MLT file that's causing this effect? Here's what it
looks like:

#       This is MNQP.MLT -
#       For the MN side of MNQP
#