----- Original Message -----
From: "Bert Hyman" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Still trying to get this right, I found that with no other
> changes, if I used "NAQP.MLT" as the multiplier file, it
> worked correctly, but if I used my own "MNQP.MLT", it reverted
> to wanting to send and log signal reports.
You are on the right track :-)
The problem is that SD is hard-coded to suppress RST for
certain templates - including NAQP.
Please copy NAQP.MLT to NAQP.BAK ( a backup copy). Then
delete NAQP.MLT and rename your MNQP.MLT file as NAQP.MLT.
That should do most of what you need.
> # This is MNQP.MLT -
> # For the MN side of MNQP
> AIT = Aitkin
> ANO = Anoka
That's OK, but the records should be formatted as
(with the = sign in the fourth position in each line)
SD-User mailing list