V14.30 28 January 2010
This is an interim release, in advance of V15.00.
Delaware (DE) not recognised due to broken code.
Fixed - Thanks G3RAU.
V15.00 will include:
A simplified QSO record format, similar to
Automatic rescoring each time you run SD.
Updated ZAP command to let you delete any QSO
in your log.
Serials (Sent) will be independent of SD's
Editing QSOs: "Before" and "After" information
will be written to the audit file - making it
easier to identify exactly what you changed.
Import of Cabrillo contest logs, and conversion
to SD's new QSO format.
Updated Country files are included in V14.30 and,
separately, from www.ei5di.com/sd/cty.zip.
Here are Jim AD1C's Release Notes
21 January 2010 (CTY-2001)
* 9M4STA is East Malaysia, 9M6
* E51WWB is North Cook Islands, E5/n
* KC4/WB9YSD is Antarctica, CE9 in CQ Zone 12
* LR1A/D, LU1AS/D, LU1DZ/D, LU1DZ/L, LU2VC/V, LU4DCY/D, LU4DQQ/D,
LU6AER/D, LU7DIR/E, LU9CAF/H, LU9DE/D and LW4DOR/D are all
* R1ANL is Antarctica, CE9 in CQ Zone 30
* R1ANY is Antarctica, CE9 in CQ Zone 38
* R900DM is European Russia, UA
* TX3D is Austral Islands, FO/a
* TX4T is French Polynesia, FO
SD is free from www.ei5di.com.
In case of problems with V14.30, some older
versions are available from www.ei5di.com/sd/vaults
Note: The latest version of all programs other
than SD is V14.22.
Please test this version of SD before using it in
any contest. This gives me a chance to fix bugs
before the contest.
SD-User mailing list