SD-User

Re: [SD-User] AGCW tests

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] AGCW tests
From: "Paul O'Kane" <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 12:28:09 -0000
From: "F6EEQ" <F6EEQ@wanadoo.fr>

> I would like to use SD in the next AGCW tests (Staight key
> and BUG), but from the Help, I did not understant how to
> configure SD to cope with the rules.

SD does not offer direct support for this contest.
Perhaps the closest option is to use the "General - No
Mults" template.  You then have 14 characters available
for the serial, class, name and age (and the field
delimiters) - that will not be enough for longer names.

The scoring is not supported.  That should not matter
because, with the universal introduction of the Cabrillo
format, it is the responsibility of the contest organiser
to independently score all entries.

73,
Paul EI5DI