SD-User

Re: [SD-User] SD logcheck

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [SD-User] SD logcheck
From: Paul O'Kane <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 16:41:24 +0000
On 01/12/2014 15:56, Manfred Schwarz wrote:
I usend SD logcheck in the latest version. By import the log in a ADIF-datei, the programm set for 160m band the frequency to 1.800. This entry is outside of the band and the other logbooks does not import the 160m qso's. Pse set the frequency to inside the band, e.g. 1.820, and all imports are ok.

When exact QSO frequencies (in kHz) are not included, the Cabrillo
standard is to specify 160m QSOs as 1800kHz. Now, I know that ADIF
is different from Cabrillo but, nevertheless, 1800kHz is a valid
160m frequency in many parts of the world.

There are a few options.

Get the ADIF import program updated to accept 1800kHz as a valid
160m frequency.  After all, it probably accepts 7295kHz as valid :-)

Edit the .ALL file with a text editor.  Using Find and Replace,
change are "1800" to "1810" - this can be done in a single
operation

Greatings and thanks for the exquisit contest logprogram.

Many thanks - please encourage others to try SD.

73,
Paul EI5DI