SD-User

[SD-User] Colors

To: SuperDuper <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] Colors
From: Rik IZ2EJU via SD-User <sd-user@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2022 15:43:45 +0000 (UTC)
Hello to all.
I noted a strange behaviour in colors. Sometimes, the log entry color (the call
I am writing) randomly and suddenly turns to black. Then it stays black or
change to normal color randomly. Moreover, if the color change happens with,
e.g., IK2xxx then other calls starting with I are logged as dupes.This happens
with standard colors, or with my colors setting, and this happens with standard
window (as the first time I launch SD) and with modified window.I have tried to
reinstall ver. 21.65, same bug. Reinstall 21.66a, same bug.Delete SD.ini
several times. No change.I am using a little laptop, Windows 7 starter.

Can you help me to fix the little bug?
Thanks.
73 da Enrico "Rik" IZ2EJUMarconista n. 703 - GRT n. 886