SD-User

[SD-User] Program Freezes

To: "sd-user@contesting.com" <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] Program Freezes
From: Telesforo Figueroa <kp4p@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 00:41:09 +0000
IHello:

I have just installed Win4Yaesu to merge with my new Yaesu FTDX10. Finally, I
configured it and it is working just fine. I can use SD through the Win4Yaesu
into my FTDX10 without any problems.

However, when trying to use SD at the same PC to drive my old Yaesu FT1000MP,
alone, no Win4Yaesu, of course,  SD freezes when open. I can not write and
finally have to use Task Manager to end SD..

I have been using SD with this PC for years in different contest, without any
issues. It was not until I installed Win4Yaesu that this problem started.

Am I talking something new or this situation have happened to any of the
reflector's users?

Take Care,

Tele
KP4P