[SECC] Windows 7

Subject: [SECC] Windows 7
From: k1zzi at comcast.net (Ralph)
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 14:08:48 -0500
Cort,

I just installed a microKeyer II here a few days ago and use it on my K3
(one radio).  It works perfect.  My suggestion is to use the sound board in
the MK2 and follow the instructions in the manual on handling Windows 7.
The instructions are well written and it works FB for me.  Good luck.

73, Ralph K1ZZI