[SECC] Windows 7

Subject: [SECC] Windows 7
From: k4wi at earthlink.net (Courtney Judd)
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2013 17:13:59 -0600
     hi Jeff, you can't make any new files until you make some and show
writelog where they are. then you can change them by using shift+F-key
and it will store that in the location pointed to by the f-key. It tries
to find them but of course the files are msg2.wav as an example and the
program is looking for extensions with .wl or *.ctn no *.all which it
should have. I will try changing the .wav to .wl and see what
happens.... let you know, Cort